TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BENEFITS
Some cannabinoids bind more selectively to certain receptors and are more specific for desired usage. An ailment guide to find the solution that is best suited to your needs.
ANXIETY, DEPRESSION AND PTSD
- A 2016 case study explored whether cannabidiol could reduce symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety-provoked sleep disorder in a child with a history of trauma. Researchers found that cannabidiol reduced the child’s anxiety and helped her sleep..
- A 2015 analysis of previous studies concluded that CBD oil is a promising treatment for numerous forms of anxiety, including social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- A 2010 study found that cannabidiol could reduce symptoms of social anxiety in people with social anxiety disorder (SAD). Brain scans of participants revealed changes in blood flow to the regions of the brain linked to feelings of anxiety. In this study, cannabidiol not only made participants feel better but also changed the way their brains responded to anxiety.
- CBD stimulates the endocannabinoid system, which plays a huge role in monitoring sleep patterns, it can help regulate and stabilize how you sleep.
- CBD can, for one thing, enable longer periods of undisrupted sleep. This can promote more sensations of energy and alertness during the day. CBD may even be able to promote more REM sleep, the type of sleep that truly gives you the rest that you need. CBD can also address symptoms of sleep apnea and insomnia by inducing states of physical and emotional calm. Regular dosages over time can fully stabilize sleeping patterns and drastically alleviate the impact of sleep disorders.
- CBD is an anti-anxiolytic that treats underlying stress and anxiety by stabilizing malfunctioning receptors in the brain.
- Studies show CBD to decrease nighttime sleep interruptions and increase total sleep time.
- A safe and effective alternative to sleep medications with no harsh side effects.
- A 2016 study found in Pharmacology Journal claimed that in a group of 121 patients who suffered from migraines, they found that through the daily use of CBD, their migraine frequency decreased significantly.
- The reason why CBD is so effective against migraines is because of its effect on the body’s central nervous system, particularly on the serotonin that is found there. Serotonin can help affect and regulate your mood. Cannabinoids slow amounts of serotonin that are normally lost and saves it.
- Other studies done in California of over two thousand patients who suffered from a multitude of conditions – not only migraines – found similar results. One hundred percent of these patients reported that the symptoms of their migraines were significantly reduced and their discomfort had been noticeably eased.
SKINCARE AND ACNE
- CBD behaves as a highly effective sebostatic agent.
- CB receptors located throughout the skin make CBD a potential therapy for a range of conditions, from dry skin and aging to skin cancer.
- Its combined lipostatic, anti-proliferative, anti-inflammatory effects of CBD aid in treatment of acne.
- CBD oil can reduce acne because of its anti-inflammatory, lipostatic, and anti-proliferative properties that may work to reduce the visible inflammation caused by clogged hair follicles.
- CBD activates the endocannabinoid system, which includes anandamide, a neurological transmitter that regulates cell growth. When this isn’t balanced, it can negatively impact the skin. CBD oil also may help inhibit overactive oil production, which is one of the key causes of acne.
BODY ACHES AND PAINS
- CBD can offer an alternative for people who have chronic pain and rely on more dangerous, habit-forming medications like opioids.
- CBD inhibits neuronal transmission in pain pathways and can boost the efficacy of other analgesics.
- Can reduce recovery time for athletes.
- One 2008 review assessed how good CBD works to relieve chronic pain. The review looked at studies conducted between the late 1980s and 2007. Based on these reviews, researchers concluded CBD was effective in overall pain management without adverse side effects.
- Many studies have a shown a connection between chronic inflammation and insulin resistance. When inflammation is reduced, the immune system and cardiovascular system function better. A lack of inflammation can also improve cell growth and improve sugar metabolism.
- The results of a five-year study showed that people who used cannabis or hemp on a regular basis had fasting insulin levels that were 16 percent lower than participants who had never used cannabis. These people also had higher levels of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, as well as insulin resistance levels that were 17 percent lower than those who had never used cannabis.
- For people who currently struggle with diabetes, neuropathy, or nerve damage, is a common occurrence. Most diabetics experience neuropathy in the hands and feet, but any organ can be affected. Common symptoms of diabetic neuropathy include pain, numbness, and tingling in the affected area. Studies suggest that CBD appears to work better than conventional medicine when it comes to treating diabetic neuropathy. One study found that CBD could be used to both relieve pain and prevent additional neuropathy. Researchers believe this is the case because CBD may increase the body’s levels of nerve growth factor. CBD may also protect the liver from oxidative stress, which seems to contribute to the development of neuropathy.
- CBD promotes neurogenesis, or the growth and development of neurons, to in turn reduce the deterioration of cognitive functions.
- Studies show that CBD has the ability to reduce reactive gliosis and the neuroinflammatory response, which has been linked to a significant portion of the neurodegeneration in Alzheimer’s and the disease’s progression.
- In preclinical animal studies, CBD has shown to reverse and prevent the development of cognitive deficits. In one, three weeks of daily CBD treatments was effective at reversing the cognitive deficits of mice with injection-induced Alzheimer’s disease. Another found that eight months of CBD treatments helped prevent the development of social recognition memory deficits.
- Cannabinoids can decrease seizures via the activation of the brain’s CB1 receptors, which are found in the memory-related areas of the brain and within the nervous system.
- A 2003 study was conducted at the Virginia Commonwealth University that noted that the cannabinoids provide benefits that aren’t typically found in conventional pharmaceutical treatments.
- Traditional medicines used to treat epilepsy often come with a number of adverse side effects. However, cannabinoids have been shown to produce anticonvulsant effects in preclinical and preliminary human studies while producing fewer adverse effects that other anti-epileptic drugs. A questionnaire study found that parents tried an average of 12 different anti-epileptic drugs, due to ineffectiveness or unacceptable side effects, before finding gentle effectiveness with CBD.
- For the first time, there is now class 1 evidence that adjunctive use of CBD improves seizure control in patients with specific epilepsy syndromes.
- Studies show that cannabinoids like CBD can inhibit tumor growth, kill cancer cells, and prevent the spread of cancer — all without harming non-cancerous cells in the body.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) says that CBD may help alleviate cancer symptoms and cancer treatment side effects like nausea and vomiting.
- The action of CBD that’s promising for cancer treatment is its ability to moderate inflammation and change how cell reproduce. CBD has the effect of reducing the ability of some types of tumor cells to reproduce.
- A study, published in the International Journal of Pharmacology and Biopharmacologyin 1979, analyzed the effects of CBD on 16 patients with open-angle glaucoma. After taking CBD, the patients experienced a reduction in blood pressure and an increase in heart rate. Ultimately, this resulted in a decrease in IOP behind the eyes – the direct cause of glaucoma. Moreover, it was observed that the effects of CBD lasted longer in patients with hypertension.
- The vaso-relaxant properties of CBD could increase ocular blood flow and its anti-inflammatory properties have the potential to provide relief not just for glaucoma, but also for other inflammatory eye conditions as well.
- In the majority of instances, glaucoma sufferers have found that doses between 10-20 mg have been effective. (Though please note that this is NOT a recommended dosage or valid medical treatment option).
CROHN'S DISEASE OR IBS
- A study published by the National Institute of Health discovered that CBD contains anti-bacterial effects, which is particularly beneficial to Crohn’s patients because gastrointestinal infections are common among people who suffer from chronic GI conditions.
- When CBD links up with your body’s cannabinoid receptors, it helps regulate pain and discomfort while helping to decrease inflammation and improve appetite. All of this combines to give Crohn’s patients an effective and safe form of treatment.
- CBD contains amazing anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) properties. It was found that CBD has the potential to stimulate the use of additional white blood cells which, in addition to helping fight against inflammation, helps to fight off illness and disease.
- Reports have shown that people with IBS that use CBD oil notice a difference in reduction in pain, inflammation, and nausea. By reducing these symptoms IBS sufferers can find relief with CBD oil.
- Several studies have shown that CBD is effective in not just improving the symptoms of Huntington’s disease, but also preventing further onset of this disease.
- CBD is an effective therapeutic aid for involuntary symptoms in Huntington’s disease sufferers. Studies have shown that CBD slows down this disease progression through the therapeutic aid of oxidative injury.
- Experimental evidence has found antioxidant and neuroprotective effects of CBD, which may be helpful in preventing the destruction of neurons in Huntington’s disease.
- Scientists at University of Louisville School of Medicine have found a breakthrough discovery in the elements of CBD as a therapy for people with PD. The team ascertained that CBD can activate the G-coupled protein receptors in our body named “GPR6,” which is expressed around our brain’s basal ganglia region.
- Cannabidiol oil has been shown to offer several benefits: Easier movement, better overall mood, improved sleep quality, fewer tremors, and relief from pain.
- Researchers have found that cannabidiol is a strong antioxidant that protects your neurons against damage and revitalizes damaged and aging brain cells. As a result, cannabidiol might have the ability to slow Parkinson’s disease’s progression.
- In one study, cannabinoids demonstrated neuroprotective effects during an animal model of multiple sclerosis, reducing the damage to myelin caused from inflammation. Another study found that cannabinoids administered to animals with a model of multiple sclerosis reduced neurological disability, improved motor coordination and limited the progression of the disease.
- Studies have shown that cannabinoids are involved in the regulation of the immune system by way of acting upon the cannabinoid receptors of the endocannabinoid system. Cannabinoids have shown they can modulate the inflammatory reaction and assist in neuroregeneration.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.